I talk with tonnes of SaaS founders and teams every week and it never fails to amaze me that so many of these awesome businesses are not running retargeting.
If you’re not familiar with retargeting, it’s essentially a way to advertise to visitors that have once visited your website and/or took an action.
Now, I’d hope most of you have your FB pixel installed but, I wouldn’t surprised if it’s not or just not setup correctly.
It’s important to setup this correctly because after a period of time, Facebook can create lookalike audiences, these can be audiences that look like the people that have signed up, started a subscription or even just viewed the website.
I’d personally push anyone and everyone to run retargeting and here’s why;
- It’s so cheap as you’re only advertising to small, niche audiences.
- It’s proven to help bring back cold leads.
- You can take them along a journey of consistently seeing social proof such as reviews, testimonials and also unique discounts.
- Increases brand awareness.
- There’s are essentially warm leads, people that have already visited your website.
- How often are we all like “we’ll check that website later” and never do? This reminds them.
So, instead of thinking about what your new audience or adset will look like, take some time out first to make use of your current traffic for a fraction of the cost.
Published by Rhys Morgan
Want to learn how to action the steps in this post or scale your SaaS? Schedule a call.